Benefits to the industry
- The standard aims to increase the reliability of subsea power components thus increasing the reliability of subsea production systems.
- Time efficiency through ‘off the shelf’ components becoming available.
- Increased asset profitability through reduction of costs.
Benefits to the member companies
- Influencing the course of technology development and ensuring the standards are suitable for their operations and the industry as a whole.
- First to gain access to technical standard documents thus gaining competitive advantage.
- Sharing information and best practices.
- The opportunity to network with other subsea power experts from world leading E&P companies.